Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Schedule

Day 1, Saturday
Santa Cruz to Watsonville (20 miles), lodging at First Baptist Church of Watsonville

Day 2, Sunday
Watsonville to Carmel (35 miles), lodging at Sanctuary Bible Church of Carmel Valley

Day 3, Monday
Carmel to Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park (23 miles), lodging at Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park

Day 4, Tuesday
Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park to Plaskett Creek Camp Ground (32 miles), lodging at Plaskett Creek Camp Ground

Day 5, Wednesday
Plaskett Creek Camp Ground to San Simeon State Park (35 miles), lodging at San Simeon State Park

Day 6, Thursday
San Simeon State Park to Morro Bay (25 miles), lodging in everyone's own bed in Fresno!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,

I continue to pray for your safety and great fellowship. I wish I could have been with you. God Bless, Wes Thiessen

Anonymous said...

I made the trip from Santa Cruz to Morro Bay on my bike in 1977 with a school/fellowship group called Campus Life. I've been wanting to do this ride again but as a Back to Back Century. Would the ride organizer please send me the route information as I've long forgotten which way we went? My email address is hikerdude1965@yahoo.com